Monday, December 7, 2009

We finally had some nice family pictures done. The last time we did them Jay was 18 months old! It was time! I thought since the kiddies are older, and the school/daycare pic's always turn out really cute it would be easy for good, professional pictures........uh, NO! Jay and Roxy both didn't want to take off their coats, it was a bit chilly but nothing like it is now. Once we got Jay to take his off he actually did really well. It was Roxy who wouldn't look at the photographer, she threw a fit almost the entire time and didn't want to sit or stand where he needed her to be. None the less we did get some great pic's! I really loved how he did some poses and also some random shots. It was worth the $$$!Here if you look close you can see a single tear on Roxy's left cheek. So tender, I couldn't say no to this one.
My big brown eyed boy! I love his eyes, and what a cute smile.
O.K. So I totally felt like we were taking engagement photos here! But it is nice to have a good picture of the two of us together, NOT at a party with a beer in our hands! Ha Ha Ha.
AAAWWW! Look at my two cuties! I was so glad Roxy started smiling at the end so we could get some really cute shots of the two together.
Here is our family in a nut shell.....well, minus the dogs. This pose we got in a HUGE print, now I just have to figure out where to put all of them. If you are at all interested in who did them it was Superior Photography, there website is: SuperiorPortrait.com They are located on the 2nd level in the Snowbird Center building. I think they did a great job given the circumstance.....I hope my little ones weren't that much of a pain. Now I know how the moms with the screaming, crying, uncooperative children at my work feel. LOL!

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

Cute family picts! Family pictures are so stressful! Agh! And it is nice to see a picture without beers in your hands! ;) I hope your happy it snowed!!!! I am happy too just so you know!

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Your pictures turned out GREAT! Love the location...very pretty! I had to enlarge the picture to see the tear drop though and yes it is very sweet! :)