We had a nice and cozy Thanksgiving this year. We just stayed home and invited my dad, step-mom, and little sister over to our little house. I did all of the cooking from the brined turkey to the delicious yams to the pies (even the crust was homemade)! Dinner was so yummy and I actually really enjoyed all of the cooking and preparing. The kids really enjoyed playing tough with Grandpa. My dad really is the best Grandpa around, he even joked around with Jay when he brought out the prank fake poo! It was so funny. Roxy liked playing barbies and had a picnic after dinner with Grandpa with some crackers. I loved just staying home and having people over. I will do it again for sure.

Gunther is a Puppy Kindergarten Graduate! Class has been so fun, he really is a good dog. I have loved having him and have really enjoyed the training. I can't wait for the next class, Begining Obedience, to see what new things to teach him. I have recently taken him on a run and he did very well! We didn't go far about 1.25 miles to start, Gunther seemed to really like it. I did have to use one of the techniques learned in class on him when he got a bur stuck in his paw. I had to lay him on his side in the "Forced Down" to get the bur out. It was so easy! I couldn't believe he just layed there and didn't even flinch while I took the bur out. It is good to see the techniques they teach really do work out side of class.
1 comment:
Congrats on graduation and hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment