I love it!! The letter is one of those things a mom hangs on to forever. Jay has been doing so good in school and at home, I think Santa just might be bringing him the Dart Tag.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I love this time of year!!!!
Nothing beats a cold snowy day than coming inside, stripping all of the snow gear off and having some hot chocolate with marshmallows and a candy cane!
Can I just say, SO CUTE! So I may be a biast parent, but I think I have the cutest kids on the planet! They love playing outside in the snow, and so do the dogs.
Jay had to fill in the blanks for this letter to Santa at school. It reads; Dear Santa, I have been very good this year. I have obeyed my mom and dad and teacher. Thank you for the neat things you gave me last year. This year I would like: Dart Tag Love, Jay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the letter to Santa! That is too cute and what is one more baby? I keep telling Cicily that same thing!
Not one more baby for me, NO NO! That department is shut down, locked up, and boarded with a sign posted that says All trespassers will be shot on site! No, one more baby is she just wants one more baby doll. I guess I should have been more clear. Ha Ha Ha
Post a Comment