Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fun at Mulligans

We went to Mulligans with the kids to hit some range balls.  Jay and Roxy had to share a bucket of balls and the kiddie sized club. They did so well taking turns, there was no fighting!  What good kids.
The golf  balls the kids were hitting even made it on to the grass!!
Joe had fun teaching Roxy proper form. She looked so cute hitting those balls.
Yes, even my golf balls made it onto the grass........ Maybe not as far as Joe was hitting them, but they did go farther than the kids!LOL
After range balls we decided to take our talents over to some mini golf.  It was a bit heated between Joe and I.  The game was tied for the first half then Joe was ahead by 4 strokes. I wasn't about to let him win so I made my move and took over the lead by 3.  Now tensions are high, the kids are starting to get bored and we only have a few holes left. Joe is unable to regain his lead and at the final hole I make the one and only hole-in-one of he game.  I won by 6 strokes!

No comments: