Sunday, August 2, 2009

Roxy is in love! At least it is with my dog, she say's Merlin is her best friend. I LOVE IT! It is the sweetest thing ever.
Roxy loves to work in the yard. She knows what the weeds look like and will put on her little gardening gloves and set to work. She also will go around and pick up any sticks and put them in the bucket before Joe mows the lawn. 
Watering the flowers and bushes is a new favorite. Jay will also work in the yard picking up sticks as well, his job is shoveling up the dog poop! 
I decided to take my workout outside this day. I had to jump rope in between my sets and the kids had to get in some exercise as well. Jay LOVES to jump rope!
Roxy had a hard time trying to pick up my weight ball, but she did do some lunges and then danced around on my exercise mat.

No comments: