Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have been really bad at updating this blog..... I have been really busy with the kids, dogs, the gym, and making sure the house is perfectly clean 24/7 in case we have a showing on it. This part of selling a house is really frustrating and annoying! I can't wait for it all to be over and done with so we can move. I really like the Suncrest area of Draper. It is really pretty up there and the views are amazing!! Keeping my fingers crossed someone will want to buy my house. So as life goes on and the kids get bigger the next exciting part of being in Kindergarten (besides all of the awesome homework Jay gets on a daily basis) is getting a loose tooth! Jay has wanted to get a loose tooth for about a year before it finally happened. He even would ask the dentist about it. Finally one evening he came up to me and with his big bright eyes says "Mom is this a loose tooth!?!" and sure enough it was and I cried and gave him a big hug and said congratulations!!!!
It was very late when we pulled it so he was tired as you can see but very happy, and the tooth fairy brought him an awesome surprise!! A blackhawk helicopter. (toy of course) :)

One of the kids favorite things to do with there dad is to go down in the basement and play "Call of Duty" in the dark. They  each get a flashlight and a nerf dart gun and have to meet up at the rally point which is the camo teepee we have. It is so much fun to here them yelling and laughing! I even got ambushed one night when I came home from work, no one was around upstairs so I went down to the dark and got attacked. They even take the dogs down with them.

You have to be prepared and wear your protective glasses, and don't forget the camo!! So cute. :)

Roxy gets Princess pamper time by daddy. This is something special Joe does for her on saturdays usually while I am at work but this time they didn't get to it until later so I got to see. First Roxy gets a princess bubble bath with all of her princess toys, then after she gets out and dressed she gets a special princess spray (mommy's perfume) and gets a princess style, then comes the best part a princess manicure and pedicure! She is so spoiled I don't even get that. Joe clips her nails and paints them what ever color she wants. She loves it! Sometimes if they are out running around he will let her pick out a new polish to use when they get back home. How cute is that!  She is one lucky girl.


3 comments:

Josh & Leslie Warner said...

Ok can I just say you have the cutes husband ever. I don't think I could ever get Josh to do that.

THE JOE BYH2O FAMILY said...

We should hire him for b-day parties!!! LOL

Heather said...

that is so cute Briel would love that. Lucky girl.