Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Clean Eating

So I have started on this adventure of Clean Eating. So far it has given me more energy, nicer skin and hair, and now the weight loss! I had to get the cookbook because I wasn't very creative as to what to make and how, but now that I have it it's easy and yummy!!!! If you are intrested in Clean Eating go to http://www.eatcleandiet.com/ or you can check Tosca Reno's forum. Tosca is the aurthor of The Eat Clean Diet and her forum is a free service to track your diet, workouts and ask questions. Go to http://www.toscareno.com/ I joined the forum and I am hooked! Lots of great ideas and advice. Happy Clean Eating Everyone!

Up date on Clean Eating Kellie has lost 7lbs and her muffin top! YEAH!!!!! It really is so easy and the kids even like the food, any one interested needs to check out the website listed above and get the books. I have so much more energy now and I don't get the 3 pm slump that I know almost all of you get. Give it a try and tell me what you think. Happy Clean Eating

1 comment:

The Lively's said...

That is my problem I eat lots of sugar and drink maybe a glass a water a day no wonder my skin looks like crap! And I mean crap! Aghhh! By the way why don't you call it (The BYH20 Family) Why is it just the Joe family hmmmmm? You know I still have to harass you!